Nick Clive | Chief of Audiology & Director
Nick began his Audiology career in 1999 at King Edward VII Hospital, Windsor. He then completed examinations with merit over 3 years, and worked for PC Werth Ltd who previously represented Widex in the UK. In 2005, he passed the hearing aid council examinations to dispense privately.
With the previous blend of NHS and commercial experience, Nick co-founded The Audiology Room at 150 Harley Street in 2006 with Professor Wright. In 2013 The Audiology room had a unique opportunity to buy out a local practice called London Hearing and now trades as the latter.
Areas of interest
– Hearing measurment; hearing rehabilitation;
– Hearing conservation; hearing protection;
– Lyric hearing implant specialist; LACE certified audiologist;
Digital signal processing in the field of audiology
He lives in Amersham with his wife Gemma and their young son Mickey. He is a keen golfer but often complains he has little chance to play.
Affiliations / memberships
– British society of hearing aid audiologists (BSHAA)
– The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
– Registered on the council of clinical physiologists (RCCP)